Herta and Axe join other leading brands to crowdsource on eYeka
Paris, 6th May 2014: eYeka, the global market leader in creative crowdsourcing for marketers, has recently won two new clients, Herta and Axe, along with new projects from existing clients like SK-II, Nestlé, Dutch Lady, eBay and Duracell. These brands will be leveraging eYeka’s community to source innovative ideas and branded content from the world’s most creative minds. With these new projects, eYeka passed the €4,000,000 mark in prize money paid out to creators across the globe, who have competed in over 635 contests to date.
In the month of April, eYeka has added two new clients, Herta and Axe, to its prestigious client list, and has launched new contests for returning clients like SK-II, Nestlé, Dutch Lady, eBay and Duracell. Each one of these brands is in search of fresh ideas and inspiration for new products and services, designs, or social videos.
- Herta has turned to eYeka’s creative community to get innovative product ideas for chilled dough, asking consumers to submit presentations and illustrations that show how it can delight amateur bakers and food lovers. The winners of this challenge will share a prize of €10,000.
- Axe, also known as Lynx in some markets, seeks creative ideas, in the form of engrossing and innovative posters, to inspire young men to get an edge to attract girls. The winning posters, which might be rolled out by Axe in the digital world, will share a prize of €5,000.
- SK-IIhas turned to eYeka in search of packaging designs that tell captivating stories about how SK-II gives young professionals the radiant skin they aspire to during the festive season. SK-II already used eYeka in the past for a new type of video competition. The winning entries will share a prize of €10,000.
- eBay has launched a contest on eYeka, challenging creative individuals to design print ads that express the value of second-hand items in an inventive and unique way. Participants are also asked to develop their ideas by explaining how they can be rolled-out in real life and on-line. A total of €10,000 is up for grabs.
- Duracell has again turned to eYeka for social video content project, looking for viral videos that show how long lasting batteries help children stay active for longer and reduce obesity. The winning creatives will share a prize of €20,000.
- Dutch Lady, which has already launched idea contests on eYeka, is now challenging the community to create videos/animations that feature the reaction of children when they come across the yummiest chocolate milk. The winners of this contest will share a prize of €10,000.
- Nestlé, after tapping into the eYeka community for a variety of topics, comes back to get groundbreaking innovative ideas for products, services and devices that will help “Good-lifers” (people in their 50’s) ameliorate their health and nutrition. Nestlé is seeking presentations with illustrations and the winners will share a prize pool of €10,000.
With two new clients on board along with a host of challenges from returning clients, eYeka has now launched 639 creative challenges on its global platform, in response to which consumers have submitted over 76,500 ideas and have now been awarded more than €4,000,000 in cash prizes.
eYeka’s community currently has more than 278,000 creators from 162 countries across the globe. With offices in Europe, Asia and Latin America, eYeka is quickly becoming the indispensable partner to brands who are looking to tap into the collective creative power of the crowd to source ideas and content to boost their marketing ROI.
Anyone can participate in eYeka’s challenges on www.eyeka.com
Comments are closed