MWC19 Barcelona: There’s always time for a communications programme
For many companies in the telecoms and technology sectors, Mobile World Congress is the focal point for marketing and sales efforts in Q1. The event, which is now only five weeks away, offers a global platform for demonstrating innovation, showcasing new business narratives, and meeting with new and existing contacts.
Babel has eight clients attending the show this year, and we’ve been working hard to ensure that our work is completely aligned with their communications objectives for the show. January and February are dedicated to media and analyst engagement, ensuring that our clients’ messages are heard by their target audience.
For businesses attending this year, these crucial few weeks should be spent preparing for the show – your attendance, your stand, your messaging. What these weeks needn’t entail though, is independently planning an MWC communications strategy.
Babel has been supporting companies at Mobile World Congress for 14 years, delivering over 100 campaigns for major brands and small start-ups alike. From radio to core networks, and from smart devices to mobile handsets; we’ve worked with companies from all corners of the industry.
It’s not too late to engage with Babel for an MWC19 Barcelona communications campaign. Our team can quickly undertake a review of your commercial objectives for the show, with a view to developing and implementing communication strategies and PR services designed to meet those objectives.
Those PR services and strategies include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic planning: We will take a detailed brief to identify your key USPs and messages for the show, to ensure these can be delivered according to your budget and timescale requirements.
- Mobile World Congress briefings: The Babel team can secure a programme of face-to-face briefings at the show. All briefings are staffed by a Babel representative.
- Thought leadership engagement programme: Thought leadership content is critical to driving visibility and opportunities in the run-up to, during and after MWC. The Babel team will secure thought leadership opportunities with relevant press in the form of contributed articles, Q&As, comment opportunities and briefings.
- Corporate announcements: Babel can craft press releases, and distribute and sell them in to target media.
- Content marketing: Development of internal content, including website development, whitepapers and blogs.
- Videos: Babel will have a video team on the ground at MWC, able to film short videos at the show.
- Social media: Babel can develop a social media campaign to help promote your brand, products and messaging at the show.
There’s not a great deal of time left until MWC19 Barcelona opens its doors to the great and good of the comms industry. But there is still time to develop and deliver a really fantastic PR campaign.
Interested? Get in touch!
Comments are closed