ChannelAdvisor Launches its Next-Generation E-Commerce Platform in Latest Release
Company Adds Multiple New Capabilities to Help Brands and Retailers Optimise Product Content, Sell First Party and Price Competitively
London, UK – 22 March 2017 – ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and branded manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced significant enhancements and additions to its platform. The theme of the release – Strong Brands. Strong Retailers. Connected E-Commerce – brings innovative new features, machine learning and enhanced analytics to retailers and branded manufacturers. Notably, ChannelAdvisor now supports merchants partnering with Amazon in a wholesale capacity.
“This release marks one of the most exciting platform enhancements to date,” said David Spitz, ChannelAdvisor CEO. “We have unveiled new functionality that will support first-party, creating a seamless, efficient experience for brands and retailers no matter how they are selling on marketplaces. Our product teams have been working in overdrive to deliver this functionality and much more, and I’m thrilled with the progress and the value it can bring our customers.”
ChannelAdvisor’s expanded product suite focuses on ways retailers and branded manufacturers can optimise for shopper product searches, predict consumer needs and promote relevant products. Specifically, ChannelAdvisor announced its Product Content Optimisation (PCO) technology, which offers support for first party (1P) content management, as well as optimisation and syndication of valuable product data across multiple retailers, ad networks, and other destinations. ChannelAdvisor offers support for content management, optimisation and delivery to help customise product content for optimal performance on channels such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Instagram.
Also in the release, the new ChannelAdvisor Fulfillment Network offers access to dozens of third party logistics providers, freight forwarders, and software solutions through native integrations already available. With this new release, ChannelAdvisor now supports over 90 marketplaces around the world. The company recently added support for Fruugo, ManoMano, Game, Azoya and Tophatter.
Included in the release are tools and services that can help retailers and branded manufacturers improve operations and connect to customers.
Optimise Operations Through Actionable Intelligence:
- Algorithmic Repricer for eBay is the newest addition to ChannelAdvisor’s suite of repricing tools, including Algorithmic Repricers for eBay and Amazon. The Algorithmic Repricer for eBay offers sellers an opportunity to gain a competitive advantage. The Repricer is designed to help sellers stay competitive by improving the chance of winning top placement while maximising margin through machine learning and real-time analytics.
- Competition Environment Dashboard for Amazon offers sellers a way to understand their competition, landscape trends and where they may encounter risks, then provides recommended actions.
- Wholesale Orders – ChannelAdvisor now supports purchase orders for wholesale, also known as first party. This functionality can help brands streamline the process of POs with retailers.
- Access ChannelAdvisor enables sellers to further diversify their business and reach new potential customers to help grow revenue through access to new marketplaces like Tophatter and Fruugo.
Connect to More Customers:
- Facebook Ad Technology. ChannelAdvisor has been granted official status as a Facebook Marketing Partner, with a specialty in ad technology. The Facebook Marketing Partner program recognises companies who add significant value to the Facebook advertiser ecosystem through cutting edge innovation and service excellence. Partners are vetted for capability and expertise, as well as for a solid track record of success. This expertise helps advertisers find potential customers through audience targeting.
- Local Inventory Ads for Google – ChannelAdvisor has announced full support for local inventory ads for Google. “Google local inventory ads help bridge the gap between mobile consumers looking for products and the stores carrying the product nearby,” said Link Walls, vice president of product management, digital marketing. “By offering full support to manage these ads, we can help retailers with a brick and mortar presence connect with online shoppers.”
- Marketing Services for Amazon. ChannelAdvisor now offers support for Marketing Services for Amazon, specialising in sponsored products, headline search and product display ads. These ads are increasingly critical for brands to maintain visibility on Amazon.
Grow Sales Through New Channels
- Vendor Services for Amazon is used by brands and retailers to directly sell first party on Amazon. ChannelAdvisor’s Product Content Optimisation functionality will transform, validate and deliver the necessary product data to Amazon. The technology helps streamline the process, and coupled with our Managed Services experts, provides strategic guidance and improves execution of the program to meet goals and objectives.
To learn more about ChannelAdvisor’s expanded product release, register to attend our webinar on April 5 at 4pm BST. During the webinar, Amy Lubell, director of product marketing and Jonathan Laverentz, product marketing manager for brands, ChannelAdvisor, will provide an in-depth look at the newest tools, insights and functionality included in this year’s product launch.
Comments are closed