RECOMMIND LAUNCHES ‘AXCELERATE UNLIMITED’ FOR ROCK-SOLID CERTAINTY IN EDISCOVERY COSTS
SAN FRANCISCO — August 27, 2012 — Recommind, the leader in predictive information management and analysis software, today announced that it will offer its popular Axcelerate On-Demand eDiscovery solution on a subscription basis. The new offering, called Axcelerate Unlimited, will provide full access to Recommind’s popular hosted review and analysis platform, including its industry-leading Predictive Coding technology and workflow, for a flat annual subscription starting from £7,500 per month.
Axcelerate Unlimited makes Recommind’s hosted eDiscovery solution attractive to corporations and law firms of all sizes looking to improve profitability and customer focus by reducing cost volatility and uncertainty through streamlining their legal operations.
Axcelerate Unlimited provides outsourced hosting, technical support, hardware, storage and project management at a flat rate suitable for large and small cases alike. Additional benefits include:
- Rapid deployment measured in hours, not weeks
- Simplified management of complex, data-rich cases
- Cost-effective access to Recommind’s industry-leading Predictive Analytics and Predictive Coding workflow and technology
- Ability to review and analyse ESI through a centralised Web-based application
- Ability to perform both traditional review or Predictive Coding within the same application and workflow
- No per-user fees or limits on number of users
- Premium project management and support, with delivery from the industry’s premier hosted service team.
With Axcelerate Unlimited, Recommind becomes the first and only vendor to offer end-to-end eDiscovery capabilities available through three pricing models including perpetual license, on-demand service, and a cloud-based subscription service. All three offerings cover every aspect of a matter from inception to completion, including ingestion, processing, analytics, review, production and storage in one seamless eDiscovery application that provides:
- The ability to capture and analyse structured and unstructured data, including virtually any file type or format
- Seamless management of ESI across multiple matters and holds
- Defensible preservation of metadata
- Automatic language detection and filtering
- A reporting module that provides template and customisable reports on custodians, documents, MIME types, collection status, file exceptions and chain of custody
- Early Case Assessment (ECA) with culling, sampling and search-based analysis.
“With its simple, flat-rate pricing, Axcelerate Unlimited will change the way corporations and law firms approach eDiscovery,” said Bob Tennant, CEO, Recommind. “These organisations will be able to build more certainty into their cost models, allowing each to focus on their core competencies of growing revenue and continuing to provide innovative products and services to their customers and clients. We are bringing the benefits of our technology to a wider audience, and meeting diverse customer needs with product delivery and pricing flexibility. Axcelerate Unlimited provides cost-effective, unfettered access to the industry’s most advanced eDiscovery platform, making it yet another ‘first’ in Recommind’s relentless drive to revolutionise information management and analysis – starting with the legal industry.
About Recommind Inc.
Recommind is the leader in predictive information management and analysis software, delivering search-powered business applications that transform the way enterprises, government entities and law firms conduct eDiscovery, enterprise search, and information governance. Recommind’s solutions are all built on the CORE (Context Optimized Relevancy Engine) platform, which automatically accesses, organizes and analyzes large volumes of information, in context, from myriad sources. With greater control over and more accurate access to information, organizations can lower risk, heighten productivity, increase the value of information assets and improve competitiveness and profitability. Recommind customers include AstraZeneca, BMW, Clifford Chance, Cisco, Marathon Oil, Morgan Lewis, US Department of Energy (DOE), White & Case and WilmerHale. Recommind is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Boston, London, Sydney and Bonn, Germany. For more information, e-mail[email protected] or go to www.recommind.com.