Global AI-powered test automation platform Leapwork strengthens its executive team to support growing client network
- The leading Danish company opens new Copenhagen headquarters and expands strategic alliances as it further enhances its product capabilities
April, 2023, Copenhagen: Leapwork, which is helping enterprises drive digital transformation with its AI-powered test automation platform, announces strategic hires, product and partner alliances as it plans for further expansion to support a growing network of clients in North America and Europe.
Adding to its executive team, Leapwork welcomes Andras Mecser as CFO. Mecser is a business leader with over 15 years of experience, including a number of successful CFO appointments at companies including Ebury and WorldRemit. Mecser joins at a critical time in Leapwork’s scaleup journey, and will play a pivotal role in leading, scaling and optimizing the company’s fast-growing financial, legal and operational functions. He will be based out of Copenhagen.
“Leapwork is uniquely positioned to radically disrupt the quality assurance space, with a truly unique offering and ambitious product vision presenting substantial market opportunity. This, combined with the rapid scaling currently underway and the calibre of talent led by two passionate co-founders, makes me very excited to be part of Leapwork’s ambitious growth journey. As CFO, I look forward to being a true partner to the business, and applying my skills and experience in taking fast growing companies and helping them to professionalize and scale through strategic business, operational and financial optimization,” Mecser said.
In preparation for a year of ambitious growth, Leapwork has strengthened the commercial organization and its North American presence – where around half of its customers are based – appointing a number of strategic senior hires, each bringing over 20 years of experience within their respective fields.
- Former Salesforce and Accenture executive Luke von Schreiber joins Leapwork as VP Global Alliances & Channels, where he will apply deep channel expertise to scale the company’s growing global partner offering.
- John Hong joins from Redis Labs as VP Worldwide Pre-Sales, and will apply a breadth of leadership experience across sales engineering and consulting.
- Finally, former Thoughtspot VP Octavian Chirodea will step into the role of VP Worldwide Customer Success at Leapwork, bringing a wealth of experience leading technical pre-sales and customer success teams globally.
To solidify its US growth, Leapwork co-founders Christian Brink Frederiksen and Claus Topholt have also chosen to relocate to the US in the past year.
Following its Series B funding of USD $62 million in 2021, Leapwork now employs more than 400 people. The company recently opened its third US office in Boston and maintains a physical presence in New York, San Francisco, London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Gurgaon (India). Having outgrown its current headquarters, the firm has recently opened a new, larger office headquarters in Copenhagen, with a focus on open, collaborative workspaces.
This growth comes as Leapwork’s AI-powered, hyper-visual test automation technology brings unparalleled business opportunities, with an average ramp up to full value of less than 30 days and 5 x ROI within the first 12 months. As test automation becomes a critical component of digital transformation by global enterprises, the company continues rapidly expanding its client base to include Mattress Firm and Premier Packaging in North America. New clients in the UK include West Midlands Trains, Newton Europe and Union Street Technologies.
Christian Brink Frederiksen, co-founder and CEO at Leapwork, said: “2022 was a hugely successful year for Leapwork, and I would like to thank our growing network of customers and partners for trusting us to support them on their journey towards digital transformation. We are continuing to see a growing interest from organizations which realise the need for visual, AI-powered automation to drive efficiencies, maintain business continuity and mitigate risk in a digital-first world. With a stellar executive team in place and a product roadmap that will see us continue building the next generation of test automation, we are gearing up for another exceptional year of growth at Leapwork.”
Other company milestones include:
- The firm recently announced a strategic alliance with leading digital transformation solutions company, UST. The collaborative effort will empower UST, which employs more than 30,000 people worldwide, to help its customers increase the scope and productivity of their automated testing processes. Leapwork also recently established a formal partnership with digital solutions provider Illumina Technology and will work alongside the company to help organizations succeed in a rapidly evolving Microsoft digital ecosystem.
- Achieving its first-ever SAP certification – an integration to SAP Solution Manager. This allows SAP owners to integrate their test management and solution design repository directly into Leapwork.
- Leapwork has recently received significant analyst recognition, having been named as a Strong Performer in the Forrester Research, Inc. December 2022 report, The Forrester Wave™: Continuous Automation Testing Platforms, Q4 2022, receiving top scores in the criteria of Testing Journey, Enterprise Business Testing, Testing Authoring and Automation, and the Strategy category. It was also named a Representative Vendor in the 2022 Gartner® Market Guide for AI-Augmented Software Testing Tools.
For more information about career opportunities at Leapwork, head to the website: https://www.leapwork.com/jobs